The best, clearest local SEO audit there is. Get your local rankings unstuck and reach more customers with my custom audit and clear action plan.
Does this sound like your struggle to get in front of more local customers?
You have a Google My Business page and a website.
You or someone who works for you can make changes to your website.
You’re listed on the major local directories (like Yelp and YP), and may even have some reviews from happy customers.
You still get clobbered in the local results and don’t know what to do next.
If you’re tired of guessing and sick of wasting your time and budget, my Local Visibility X-Ray is just what the doctor ordered.
What’s an “X-Ray”?
You might call it a local SEO audit: I do a complete analysis of your local search efforts. And I mean I do the analysis – not some cheapo “free scan” tool. You’re getting my trained eyes – as someone who knows what to look for.
First I crawl around in the guts of your Google page, your other business listings, your link profile, your website, analytics data, etc. What I find usually isn’t pretty.
Then comes the good part: After I hose off my rubber boots and scrub down, I send you a report that shows you exactly what you need to do in order to get more visible to local customers.
You get a step-by-step map that walks you to your seat at the Local Feast.
1.My painstaking custom analysis of your situation
2.The easy-to-follow “X-Ray” report, with my suggestions(usually 20-35) broken up into specific, doable next steps. Includes all my website suggestions, specific link opportunities, and more.
3.A citation audit, which shows you exactly where your local listings need work.
4.Custom-made review handouts.
5. A follow-up phone call with me (worth some money). (For more detail, read on)
The local visibility strategy you need
– without the cost of implementation
I’ll lay out all the steps for you, but you’re not having me do them for you (which saves you money). You’re tasking me with the hard analysis, troubleshooting, and research.
The X-Ray is the ideal solution for you…
(1) If you’ve done work on your local visibility, but don’t feel it’s paid off, and need clear guidance.
(2) Or if you’re a hands-on, do-it-yourselfer type.
(3) Or if you’ve got a team that can implement steps you need done – if they have direction.
(3) Or if you just want to know exactly what to do before figuring out who should do it – rather than hire someone who may or may not be able to do what you need done.
(It’s also perfect if you’re an SEO and aren’t sure how to help your client.)
You’ll know what’s wrong and how to fix it – no guesswork and no wasted budget.
What I look at
Here are the specific areas I look at and help you strengthen:
- I inspect your Google My Business page. I sniff out any problem areas – like where Google may suspend your page. I also find areas of your page that you may need to rework.
- I audit your website. I first check to make sure your site isn’t breaking or bending any of Google’s written or unwritten rules. Then I note down all the on-site tune-ups needed to make your site local-search-friendly.
- When I audit your site, I’ll also determine what new pages of content you should add – not only to help your rankings, but also to help impress and convert more customers.
- I check your business listings one by one. That includes the major “ data-providers ” and dozens of “ citation sources ” (like Yelp, Angie’s List, etc.), to see where you need to be listed and how your current listings need to be fixed. I also research industry-specific and other “ niche ” sites that you should be on. All that research would take you probably 2-4 hours. I’ll save you the trouble.
- I research specific link opportunities – ways you can earn links from other sites with a little effort. Without at least a few good links, you probably won’t rank too well. I’ll also look at your site’s current link profile and let you know how to prevent or recover from an unnatural-links penalty from Google.
- I look at how you’re doing on customer reviews – where you have them, where you don’t, where to focus your efforts, and the best strategies for getting more reviews. (I’ll even throw in one of my review handouts .)
That’s what goes into my comprehensive analysis. The finished product is a detailed report that shows you step-by-step exactly how to get more visible in the local results.
It’s all business – usually 8-12 pages long, with plenty of screenshots and pictures that show exactly what I’m talking about. If past experience means anything, I’ll probably have 20-40 suggestions for you.
That’s not even counting the citation audit , which is in a separate spreadsheet that I’ll also send you. The to-dos are clearly labeled, and I even color-code them so you know which listings to work on first. You’ll be able to fix your listings quickly – which will help get your rankings moving that much faster.
By the way, I won’t waste your time or mine with fluff like ranking reports, a boring “introduction,” or some condescending explanation of why local search matters. I get right to the point on the very first page of my report: the specific next steps you’ll need to follow.
What business owners say about the X-Ray
—Shannon Anderson, Owner,
Heartland Counseling Center ,
Cape Girardeau, MO
(X-Ray client turned long-term client)
—Jane Saeman, Owner,
Aim High Tutors ,
Orange County, CA
—E. Lindsay Blanks, Esq.,
E. Lindsay Blanks, PA ,
—George Bestall, Owner
Cloak and Dagger Tattoo ,
“My business as a firearms instructor is very local. Most of my revenue comes from teaching a handgun law course that is required for the Texas License to Carry. While there is a lot of interest in this, there are also a lot of instructors, probably 20-30 within 20 miles of me, including every shooting range. The conventional wisdom has been that clients won’t travel more than 10-12 miles for such instruction. Customer loyalty is a very minor factor, as most of these people I see only once.
Because I come from a computer science background, I was able to build my own website, but I knew there were features of both technical SEO and social media marketing that were beyond me, as well as traps laid by Google that could sink my rankings. I was looking for some help in optimizing my exposure without a long-term contract, when I found Phil.
I was hesitant at first to spend several hundred dollars, but after reading his free newsletter, and the articles on his website, I decided that if he could give away such valuable tips, the ones he sold must be even better. I was right.
His list of suggestions had remarkable results. There might not have been any single item that was a game changer, but the sum of the suggestions, and the directions they took me, allowed me to position my business so that, when current events led to a surge in interest in my offerings, I was in the right place. My website traffic now is double and triple what it was, and people are registering for my classes over a month in advance. Some people drive 40 miles to get to me.
“Do not hesitate to do business with Phil; it will absolutely pay for itself.”
—Dr. Sandy Keathley, Proprietor
McKinney Firearms Training ,
“I had Phil do an X-ray for my business and was completely blown away by how thorough and detailed his reports were. He even helped with things that I did not expect. I have already increased my rankings greatly and it has only been a short period of time. I now have a very clear plan that I am following to improve my website and rankings. This was priceless. Having everything laid out this way has been so motivational! It used to be a chore to try and figure this stuff out and implement it now it is actually fun. Phil is just an incredible person, he actually cares about his clients and goes way above and beyond to help them out. I always know that when I get hung up on something I can send a quick email and he will help me out. If you are skeptical about his services, don’t be! He is the real deal.”
—Lenny Kammes, Kammes Colorworks, Inc.
One X-Ray Goes a Long Way
An X-Ray also helps you in ways you might not have expected:
- Some of my suggestions may also help your organic rankings in Google. That’s because many of my suggestions will be for your website and for link opportunities.
- My suggestions can boost the visibility of any other business locations you might have. In particular, my recommendations for your website, review strategy, and link-earning strategy can raise all the ships in your harbor.
- You gain know-how in getting businesses more visible in local search. That’s not the main reason you get an X-Ray, of course: You want me to tell you what’s busted and how to fix it. But you’ll still absorb knowledge that you can use to make any business more visible to more local customers.
“Help me, Doc”
You know something doesn’t feel right in there, but you don’t know what’s busted. That’s when you put on the lead vest and get an X-Ray.
If you need more local visibility and you have the human resources to do the work, but you don’t have a plan yet…well, then I’m guessing you just need to get your hands on a plan.
The fast way to accomplish this is to get the “what” and the “how” laid out in front of you. Of course, it will take work to fix everything that needs to be fixed, and to take advantage of the other opportunities I’ll find. But your local rankings will be on the mend.
An X-Ray is a one-time investment of $1150. (If you’ve got multiple locations, please contact me first.)
After you order, I’ll email you to get some info I need to give you a thorough audit and clear action plan..
Start getting visible to more local customers now – just click the Paypal button:
P.S. An X-Ray gets you not only a custom-made, clear, step-by-step plan for better local visibility, but also my personal guidance in the form of a follow-up call. The next steps will be plenty clear in my report, but sometimes there’s nothing quite like an old-fashioned phone conversation.